Marianne's Creations, LLC - Custom Pom, Cheer & Dance Uniforms, Embroidery & Crystal Designs
RSS

Recent Posts

Soffe Shorts in all Styles
Campwear & Practicewear Specials
Sneak Peak of New Campwear/Practicewear Items for 2012/2013 Cheer/Pom Season
Hoodies
Campwear

Categories

Next Level Apparel Campwear
Soffe Shorts
powered by

My Blog

Hoodies

There are great exciting hoodie options still available.  Here's a pictutre of a Independent Trading Company hoodie just made for St. Mary's Coach for the AIA State Competition earlier this month.  The hoodie has custom tackle twill embroidery with jonquil AB rhinestones.

7 Comments to Hoodies:

Comments RSS
Vow Strength on Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:33 AM
lovely hoodies!
Reply to comment

grade miners on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:35 PM
A hoodie is the perfect thing for me right now. I am going into a custom party dressed up as a punk skater. I have always wanted to pull that off, but I cannot seem to complete it. Aside from a hoodie, I am planning on buying a skateboard. I do not want to do things halfheartedly, so I plan to buy the best of the two. I hope that I can find some that are a little up my price.

thesis writers services on Friday, July 06, 2018 12:27 AM
Hoodies options still available and I am getting the more and better independent trading company hoodie just made for competition. The tackle twill embroidery chances and options for more warmups.
Reply to comment

dtdc courier track on Monday, July 23, 2018 4:34 AM
Hey friends if you want to track your order for free online then ust try my link to get best DTDC services for free online.
Reply to comment

798 on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:08 AM
987798
Reply to comment

best resume writing sites on Friday, December 28, 2018 3:31 AM
Hoodies and jackets have become one of the most iconic pieces of clothes in the modern era. Almost everybody owns a sweater, jacket, or hoodie that they would always use. Hoodies and jackets are extremely popular because of the ease that it brings to someone looking for a good piece of clothe to pair with shorts or pants. Also, it is gender neutral, which means that it can be used by any of the genders. Hoodies and jackets are truly an amazing piece of modern clothing culture.
Reply to comment

celebrity net worth on Friday, June 21, 2019 12:51 AM
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks
Reply to comment